General Terms and Conditions
HOTEL POLICY AND GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REGISTRATION AND CHECK IN POLICY
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at Jasminn Hotel. The Government identification proof accepted is Aadhar Card for Indian and passport (for non Indian guests). Driver’s License and Voters Card can be accepted with all details clearly visible. PAN card is not acceptable as address proof. The guest will not be allowed to check-in without a valid ID.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
- The rates on the registration card are per night. Taxes may be additional. Please check your registration card accordingly.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by Jasminn Hotel. The standard check-in time is 1400 hours, and the standard check-out time is 1100 hours. After booking, you will be sent an email confirmation with the hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out.
- An early departure fee of one night charge plus taxes is applicable if the departure date is earlier than the original departure date during the stay.
- Foreign nationals are to present their passport and valid visa, and Indian nationals can present their government authorized photo identity card including accompanying child.
- Certain room tariff (or plans) may include all taxes. Please refer to your confirmation voucher for details. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out from the Hotel.
- For guests on any meal plans like Continental Plan, American Plan or Modified American Plan etc., the meals have to be availed of on a daily basis on the same day. If any meal segment is unused, the same, will NOT carry forward or be clubbed together, and will lapse on that day.
- For bookings not prepaid at reservation stage, a guarantee of total accommodation charges by a credit pre-authorization or deposit by debit card or cash is required to be made at check-in.
- Rs 250/- will be charged if key cards are not deposited at the cashier counter upon check-out.
- The room rates are subject to applicable Goods & Service Taxes (GST). If you are staying with us for business purposes and wish to avail the Input Tax Credit on your GST invoice, you need to provide your Company’s GST details at the time of Check-in so that same can be printed on your Invoice.
- By signing the Guest Registration Card, you agree to pay all charges incurred by you during your stay in the hotel, and to settle your account.
- In case of billing crossing Rs.24,999/-, and guests wishing to pay in cash, Indian nationals will be required to furnish their PAN cards prior to settlement.
- Visitors are not permitted in guest rooms between 1900 hours and 0700 hours.
- The hotel is not responsible for the safety of any valuables left in the guest room.
- Electronic safe deposit lockers are available free of charge in your room. Please avail of the same.
- If after departure from your room, in case of any hotel property is missing from your room or any damage / loss to hotel property, the same would be charged to your credit card.
- Child pornography is strictly prohibited in line with child sex offence act 2013 & ITA act India.
- Use of sanitizer stations across the property in all public areas is a must for your safety and that of others.
- Guest confirms and acknowledges, all the information on the Guest Registration Card, including your arrival & departure dates, is correct.
- For any updates, the guest shall pay applicable cancellation/modification charges.
- Modified bookings will be subject to availability and revised booking policy of the Hotel.
- The cancellation/modification charges will vary as per seasonality and any waiver is at the hotel’s discretion.
- You agree that your use of swimming pool, any exercise equipment and other similar services across the hotel are voluntarily undertaken by you and is at your own risk.
- Jasminn Hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
- Jasminn Hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city.
- All disputes are subject to Goa jurisdiction.
- Maximum 02 adults are allowed to stay in a room. For our 2 bed room Suites, maximum occupancy is for 04 adults.
Child below 8 years can stay free with the parents using the existing bed.. Above 8 years, the child will be considered as an adult and allowed using Extra Bed. Children have to be accompanied by the parents while staying in the room.
- Extra Bed: Will be provided at Rs.1200/-+ taxes on bed and breakfast.
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary as per reservations and season. Please check with us at the hotel for clarifications.
For the period of 23rd December to 5th January, each year, ALL STAYS are to be paid 100% in FULL and there will be NO CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS during this period under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. MANDETORY GALA DINNER PRE PAID AT CHECK IN IS APPLICABLE FOR EVERY 31ST DECEMBER.
- For bookings made via the Hotel’s website https://jasminnhotels.com/pay-now/ all payments are to be made in advance by Credit Card or various payment options offered by our secure payment gateway.
- We accept all major domestic and international debit and credit cards.
- We accept cash payments subject to a limit of Rs.24,999/-. Amounts larger than this will require guests to present us their PAN Cards.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- We have also enabled QR Code based links (displayed in the property and on our website at https://jasminnhotels.com/pay-now/ for additional payment methods using several online payment wallets now used daily. They include UPI and major options like Google Pay, Paytm, Amazon Pay, etc. We encourage our guests to avail of the same to ensure cashless and smooth payment options.
Hotel Check-in Time is 1400 hours; Check-out Time is 1100 hours.
Happy to announce Jasminn Hotel is PET FRIENDLY! (Cats and Dogs only please!)
We have already welcomed and would love to welcome your furry friends to join you on your vacation at Jasminn.
- We have allocated specific and limited rooms and room types available per day for the accommodation of pets. Pets are not allowed in any other categories of rooms irrespective of occupancy status.
- We have a limit of ONE PET PER ROOM only. Additional rooms, if available, will have to be taken for additional pets.
- Daily Pet Charges apply for the same. Please check with us directly.
- A refundable deposit, (in case of any damages) per pet per room per day will apply.
- Please check with the hotel directly for availability, charges, and a Pet Policy Agreement will have to be signed on check-in. These clerly explain the terms and conditions of the stay of the pet.
- The availability of number of rooms for pets is NOT indicated online. We request you to check with us directly first before booking to ensure rooms are available. Arriving at the hotel without prior confirmation from the hotel will result in denial of room for the pets.
OUTSIDE FOOD WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL FOOD
The guest hereby acknowledges that it is their sole decision to order food and beverages from outside the hotel. If the said food or beverage products cause themselves any personal injuries, allergies, reactions, pain, food-borne illness, discomfort, any medical condition or loss of life, it would be at their sole risk and consequences.
The guest, thus releases Jasminn® Hotel, its parent and subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, affiliates, employees, the owner of the hotel and each of them (hereinafter collectively referred to as, “Jasminn”) from all liabilities and or claims.
The guest thus agrees to release and discharge Jasminn, from all liability.
We wish to further inform the guest, that any request for crockery, cutlery and glassware to be sent to a guest’s room without a food or beverage order from our Restaurant and Outlets shall incur an additional charge PER set. Please check with our reception for the charges.
This includes the request to re-heat outside food and beverages, and any other food items, the same will incur an additional charge PER item, and waiver of all liability of Jasminn is established. Please check with our reception for the charges.
While the above waiver information is clear, we wish to add, in these difficult pandemic times or otherwise, we can only inform you that it is highly unfair to get outside food and beverages and expect us to provide you with a service of re-heating, free crockery etc. at no charge. We maintain strict hygiene levels of keeping our equipment clean and sanitized, incur high costs for the same by means of hygienic process for cleaning etc. All this has a high cost to us, and we do not compromise on guest hygiene and safety. We do hope you understand and will cooperate with the same.
THE GUEST ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A WAIVER RELEASE OF LIABILITY.
- All Jasminn Hotel rooms are air-conditioned with a flat-screen LED TV with satellite channels.
- The washroom comes with complimentary, shampoo and body wash. Our Superior, Premier and Suites (1BHK and 2BHK), have additional complimentary toiletries and amenities in the room.
- Every room has a complimentary brewing station that is topped up once a day.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access (up to 2 devices per room) is included with the room. (Download limit of 1GB per day and 2mbps speeds).
- Certain additional services and facilities may be available based on the room type, rate and services booked. These can be added, modified, removed at any time at the sole discretion of the Hotel and its Owning Company.
- Please note, during the Covid-19 pandemic, in order to reduce and restrict close contact with one another, certain services and facilities have been changed, restricted or made not available. This may be either due to mandatory rules and regulations by authorities or limited by the management. Please stay updated by referring to the Covid-19 Instruction link that is updated as required.
In no event shall Jasminn® Hotel, Jasminn Hospitality Services Private Limited, nor its subsidiaries, agents, divisions, affiliates, representatives or licensors be liable to any indirect, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits or loss of information) arising from use or inability to use the contents, even if Jasminn Hospitality Services Private Limited has been informed of the possibility of such damages.
Jasminn Hospitality Services Private Limited reserves the right of admission, change of any rules, regulations at its sole discretion.
No 79 Nagvaddo, Betalbatim, Goa 403713, India